The sfxGoogleDriveExt allows users to interact with files hosted on google drive. To use this extension, follow these steps:
- Create an account on Google if you do not have one.
- Go here and create a new project.
- Enable the Google Drive API.
- Create an OAuth 2.0 credential for your project.
- Save the clientId and clientSecret to enter into SkySpark.
- Install and enable the sfxGoogleDriveExt from stackhub.
- Submit your clientId and clientSecret to the Google Drive tab in the Settings app.
- Check the console for a code and URL. Go to the URL and enter your code.
- Authorize the project for your desired account.
- Check to see if the configured keys and tokens are working by clicking Ping.
This ext requires you to have a project created with the Google Drive API enabled and the clientId and clientSecret for OAuth 2.0. These two values must be submitted to SkySpark.