The twitterExt provides the function to post a tweet from inside SkySpark. To use this extension, follow these steps:
- Create an account on twitter if you do not have one.
- Go https://apps.twitter.com/ and create a new app.
- Fill out the required fields and leave the Callback URL blank.
- After creating the app, make sure it has permission to "Read and Write"
- Get the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from "Keys and Access Tokens" for your app.
- Create an access token for your account.
- Get the Access Token and Access Token Secret.
- Enter these values into their respective fields in Twitter Settings found in the Settings app.
- Click submit.
- Check to see if the configured keys and tokens are working by clicking verify.
This ext requires you to have four keys configured in SkySpark. The necessary keys are the consumerKey, consumerSecret, accessToken, and accessTokenSecret. They can be obtained from Twitter.