afPodBuilderExt icon

afPodBuilderExt

Transform your Axon functions, Views, and Apps, into custom SkySpark extensions
afPodBuilderExtForum
< All topics

Registered StackHub users may elect to receive email notifications whenever a new package version is released or a comment is posted on the forum.

There are 7 watchers.

About tags that can ONLY be bundled into an ext...
James Gessel22nd May 2023

There are tags like "transient" which cannot be to defs except in an extension. Similar to defx.

Is there a way to make these work with pod builder? Typically I'd just edit the trio files and add these tags, can I do something like that with pod builder?

Steve Eynon24th May 2023

Hi James,

Thanks for the query. Do you have an example of a def that cannot be saved as a Folio record?

If these records truly cannot exist, then you should be able to upload (and edit as required) a .trio file to the PodBuilder folder using the Files View.

The file would then be included in the final pod when it is built.

Regards,

Steve.

James Gessel25th May 2023

Hi Steve, thanks for the response!

Specifically I am talking about the transient tag, as discussed in this topic.

I was able to work around it my manually editing the trio file, similar to what you suggested. I haven't verified it worked when deployed, but seems like it should.

Steve Eynon24th Jul 2023

Hi James,

To let you know that the latest version of Pod Builder (v1.2.8) has a new feature that allows you to add transient tags to your built definitions - straight from Folio without having to add or edit any external files!

See Adding transient tags for details, and thanks for inspiring us to write this new feature!

Best regards,

Steve.